Friday, December 20, 2013

12.20.13


Christmas gifts for the teachers.  I had each of the kids write "From the desk of Mrs. X" at the top of the page, and draw a picture in the bottom corner.  Then I scanned them into VistaPrint and ordered them as notepads.  Homemade, but useable, so they can eventually be tossed (unless they choose to keep one as a keepsake, but this way they feel less obligated).  They also got some homemade cinnamon buns.

I had already wrapped some before I remembered to take the picture.  Also, I had messed up on the order and accidentally ordered Emma's teacher's twice instead of Olivia's!  Oops!

After waiting all day, hoping this delivery would get here in time to quickly wrap/deliver on the last day of school before Christmas break - I thought of checking the mailbox - thankfully they were there and the gifts made it to school just in the nick of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment